Sunday, August 01, 2010

Welcome Alison Grace!

Alison Grace joined our family on Friday July 30th. Jaime and I arrived at the hospital very early that morning to start the induction. My blood pressure had been high and since I was already past 38 weeks, my doctor felt it best to go ahead and induce labor. I wasn't too excited about doing that since my last induction, with Sofia, was long and intense! I didn't want to go through that again but thankfully everything went really well this time. My labor was much more gradual that what I had with Sofia and not as long. The hard, intense contractions didn't start until around 2:00pm and she was here 2 1/2 hours later! I'm so thankful for the way everything went. It couldn't have been better!


Alison Grace Castaneda
Born: July 30, 2010 @ 4:26pm
6lbs 13ozs, 19in long






Each of the kids wanted their turn with their new baby sister! She is definately loved!!!








We came home Saturday afternoon around 5:00pm. I'm always anxious to get home from the hospital after having my babies.


Welcome home baby Ali! We are so glad you're here!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

She is so sweet and adorable! Congratulations!

Funny... my word verification is gatto! ;)

SUAREZ FAMILY BLOG said...

Congratulations Jenn! Ali is adorable.