Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ready or Not...

...it's coming, AGAIN!!! A year ago, this week, we got the worst ice storm Arkansas has seen in twenty years, or something like that. (I don't remember the exact stat.) Sometime this afternoon we're going to get hit again with what they are saying could be the #2 or #3 storm in twenty years. We'll see what the weather actually ends up doing. We're praying it's not as bad as they are saying it could be.

Here is my blog post from last year's storm. We have plenty of food and firewood and are about as prepared as we can be.

I'm a little jealous of some friends of ours who are down in Florida right now. They are scheduled to fly back to NWA tonight but my guess is they won't be able to fly home today and will be "stuck" down there a few extra days.

We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Nate said...

I talked to you that day! I can't believe that was a year ago. I was going to call you today, but our phone started acting funny... I'll be praying you keep your electricity this time!