Monday, November 17, 2008

I just had to share...

...this story about my kids. I have finally stopped laughing enough to be able to sit and write it down. After lunch today I put Megan and Joshua in the tub for, what should have been, a quick bath. Sofia likes to be entertained so I strapped her in her seat and put her in the bathroom as well to watch them. Since all three were "contained" I decided to dust and sweep both of the kids rooms real quick. I was almost done when I started hearing hysterical crying coming from the bathroom. I heard both Megan and Joshua's voices so I determined no one was in serious harm but ran to see what it was all about. When I got in there I nearly fell over with laughter. There were brown chunks everywhere. Joshua pooped in the tub!!! He and Megan were both so upset about it and their shreaking cries upset Sofia as well, so all three were crying! I ran to get my phone and call Jaime. When he answered all he heard was hysteria for the first few minutes until I could stop laughing enough to talk. When I told him what happened he joined me in the laughter.

Ahhh, life with three kids. Gotta love it!


This is an after-the-poop shot.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL - At least they didn't stand up when you brought the camera out....

My mom is still holding that picture of you as blackmail for something... ;0

Bekah said...

Ha-ha-ha, that is classic! Cute story, thanks for sharing. :)

Oliva Family said...

that made me laugh!!! no more trying to multitask while bathing kiddos huh?! i don't envy the cleanup ....but that was funny!