Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since my last post. I, like my friend Holly, have about 10 posts in my head but haven't had the chance to get them on here. Mostly due to the fact that I wanted to include pictures but couldn't until yesterday. Jaime reinstalled windows on the computer recently and just yesterday he installed the software needed to get the pictures from the camera to the computer. So now I can add pictures. Yahoo!

Much has been happening around here. Two weeks ago today, Sofia (and Bekah) turned 4 months old. A week ago yesterday, Joshua turned two. Yesterday was Sara and David Leiffer's 6th anniversary. And today is Jaime's 32nd birthday!!! This year November has been (and will continue to be) a full month. On Saturday we are heading north. First to visit Jaime's aunt and uncle in Holland, MI then down and around Lake Michigan to spend a few days with my sister and brother-in-law.

As time (and children) permit, I will try to post more about all these different events that have been happening around our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you driving or flying? If you're driving, feel free to stop by (even only if it's to grab a quick snack and a bathroom break not at a public place! :) We'd love to let you use us! :)

Jen said...

We'll have to see about that! Send me your address and I'll see how it works out with the trip. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's the same (Warsaw) address- we aren't moving yet. We'd love to see you- but no pressure, because I know it's hard to fit everything in. I just want you to know you're welcome to stop by if you'd like! :)