Saturday, July 05, 2008

It's a Girl!!

God has blessed us with a third child... a beautiful little girl. Sofia Isabelle was born at 1:08 am on July 3, 08 (4 short days after our trek in the back woods of Arkansas...scary. look at our previous posting). She realized how much fun she had missed while in the belly and decided to come out. Not really, she was induced a couple weeks before her due date, to her Momma's relief and answer to prayers. She was not growing as much as they would have liked in the belly and thought she would do better out here in the real world.

Here I am! I put up a fight but I'm happy with the outcome.


This is my Mommy. I think she looks great even after pushing me out.


This is my Daddy! I think he's alright.


These are my siblings, Megan and Joshua. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on them cuz they are trouble. Megan is so excited that she has a little sister. Joshua could care less about me. He ran right past me to the window and just sat there looking at the cars below and making car sounds, Boys! I think he's going to be a lot of fun though. I here he is a little crazy. I'll make sure he stays out of trouble.


And here is all of us. Mommy and Daddy have their hands full. Daddy says they are trying to catch up with the Duggers (I don't know what that means). Mommy says she's closing shop (I don't know what that means either).


Testing my peepers. Doing some recon.


The Doc said I had to sit in a tanning bed for a few hours to get some kind of levels down. My Daddy was checking out the LED technology of the lamp. What a nerd!


These jammies are so comfy!


And here we are all lined up in a minivan on our way home. I think this is the beginning of a whole lot of fun! I'll keep you updated on my discoveries. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Nate said...

She is gorgeous! We are so glad that everything went well and you look beautiful, Jennifer! We will be praying for an easy transition time and a quick recovery for you. Thanks for putting the pics on here, Jaime!

The Sandovals said...

Kique is going to be so mad when I tell him I see all these sweet pictures and it makes me want another one!!! Congrats to you guys on a beautiful baby with a beautiful name!!!