Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Week Old



It's hard to believe our Sofia is one week old already! She has been such a joy to add to our household. Both Megan and Joshua are doing great with her. Joshua is learning to be more and more gentle with her each day.

On Monday I needed to take her in to see the pediatrician. They wanted to check her and make sure her jaundice was not coming back. We were so happy to learn that not only was she doing great with the jaundice but that she had gained 6oz. in only 4 days! She had gained her birth weight back plus 2oz. more!


Here are the three of them together.
So Sweet!!!

2 comments:

Sara Leiffer said...

I showed Ryan the new pictures and he said, "wook, Snoopy sleeping". Joshua's smile is precious!

Elizabeth said...

I wanted to come see Sofia so bad this weekend. We ran out of time, so I will come see her next time I am there. She looks so much like Megan, she's just so tiny. We love her already.

~Elizabeth