Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bye-bye Lita

Some of you may not have known that my mother-in-law was here visiting and helping out with the kids after Sofia was born. She was here for a whole month!!! It was wonderful to have her here with us. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work with the kids and house. I was definately spoiled!

It was such a sacrifice by so many people for her to make the trip from Siguatepeque, Honduras to Rogers, AR. She left many responsibilities in the hands of others to come help me with my three kids. What a blessing she was to me during that time. Thank you everyone who made this possible. We love you all!!!

It was also great for her and the kids to have some time together. It had been over a year since we last went down to Honduras. Megan remembers Lita and all the family. Joshua was only 6 months old, though. It took him a little bit to warm up to having her around, but he came around. I'm so glad she got to see Joshua at this time. He's at such a cute age.


What great memories we all have from this past month!

No comments: